Thursday, February 9, 2012

WAR WATCH 2: Electric Bugaloo

How I regret getting so carried away with myself in my last post. You would think that all the time I spent in the journalism library combing through back issues of papers--ramble, ramble, ramble, I'm so educated, ramble--finding data to code for Poli Sci research would have taught me better than to expect new stories about any non-economy-non-election story every day. As it turns out, you would be extraordinarily wrong.

Anyway, here's yesterday and today:


Headlines:"Iran: We Can Strike US 'Around the World'"; Israel, Iran Terrorists Are Killing Scientists: Officials

From The Onion: Iran Worried US Might Be Building 8500th Nuclear Weapon


Tunes today: Lana Del Rey - Born to Die (I'm still with you! #LDR! #pray4carles!)

No comments:

Post a Comment